Saturday, May 26, 2007

Did I write it?

I have a schizoid attitude towards graffiti - some of it I consider city art, from the people to the people, proving that pig-ugly things can be beautified, or at least made meaningful, some of it I find scribbled by people either with no soul, or who just are too bloody young to realise anything.

Anyway. This had appeared opposite to my place of employment, sometime last night. It seemed to fit me and my life and particularly my life at the moment so well I was a mite startled to see it there at 7:55 am EEST, on my way to another day, another euro. Even the handwriting is a little like mine, particularly the loose loop of the "f".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you sleep walk or suffer from epilepsy?

Anna MR said...

Yes sometimes and no, not until now...