Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Still too exhausted to talk

but a picture tells a thousand words, so for a tale of our Winter's Tale, look no further than Arabella's flickr set of the whole shebang - backstage, onstage, all over the place. You might also want to check Charnel Doze's shots, which mainly focus on her fabulous costuming. Faaaab piccies, ladies.

All I have on my flickr is a handful of sillies, mainly from the final post-production pub sess. I realised I wanted to focus on *being* at the fantastic venue that Aleksanterin teatteri is, rather than even attempt to capture it on my camera which really doesn't even have the functions necessary for the said attempt...

2 comments:

nmj said...

I've looked at Arabella's and some of Charnel's photos now, a lovely insight into your production, it looked wonderful, so much colour - I think my favourite photo is you (I think it's you!) laying flowers on the stage.

Anna MR said...

Argh - yes, it is a floral rope used to decorate the columns, which thmeselves went up about two minutes before dress rehearsal, argh -
*twitches*